Sunday, February 3, 2013

Family and The Superbowl

It was a day full of hanging out with family!  I loved every minute!!  

We celebrated Aidan's birthday and had lunch at Chili's...then this evening everyone came over to "watch" the Superbowl.  Really only Pawpaw watched...everyone else talked, played on electronic devices or watched the kids go nuts!

I just had so much fun enjoying the company of my Mom, Dad, Gma and brother as well as my MIL and FIL.  There is something so wonderful knowing you can simply  be yourself and hang out with family that just makes me smile!!  

Here are a few pics from lunch (because I didn't take any tonight)!  I will share more about Aidan's celebration on his actual birthday!  








What a fun day...full of love and laughter!!  I look forward to doing it again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment