Saturday, July 19, 2014

Photo Dump...Week of June 23

This week I painted A LOT!  Between that and playing with the kids, that's all that happened!!

Monday this little man was so tired after missing nap.  He fell asleep on the couch and slept right through dinner!! 


I think at this point I realized I had not taken a picture of my summer mantle...so here it is!! Ha!


Tuesday...more Monopoly!!!


Wednesday Workout...resting and getting a big hug from my little encourager...who hugged me sweat and all!!  



Wednesday afternoon a huge storm rolled in and we all gathered on my bed and watched Mickey Mouse till it passed!!  This is the life!!


After the kids went to bed Wed night I prepared a prop for a photo shoot the next day!  And I'm so glad I took the time to do it, because it was used in my favorite photo from the shoot!


Thursday morning the kids hung out at mom and dad's while I took pictures!


 After the photo shoot the kids and I had lunch at Rosa's (pardon the cranky kiddo) and then hit up Hob Lob!!  Look at the Fall and Christmas goodies!!!  YAY! YAY! YAY!!




Friday...MORE painting!!  Each time I get another section done I get excited to see the final result!


Saturday we had a super fun birthday party to go to.  The kids loved all the cool things to do inside this party place....cars to ride, multiple "stores" like this one, a salon, firehouse, police station and a HUGE bounce house area!!  



Owen, Breslyn and the birthday girl!!


It was of course a FROZEN party!!  Happy Birthday Journi!!!


Another great week down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment