Saturday, September 20, 2014

Photo Dump...Week of Aug 17th

Sunday Ashlee and I did some back to school shopping, had some lunch and got her ears pierced.  She wouldn't let me take a picture of her in the moment, so this is an empty chair that would soon hold the BFF and her freshly re-pierced ears! ;)


The boys fought...this was their punishment.  Pretty fabulous. :)


Monday I watched Camille...she likes to look at herself on my phone!  


Monday night I took the kids to the Y for some swimmin'!  We were basically the only ones there (other than a few individuals taking lessons). :)



All four in ONE picture...very hard to do!!


 Wednesday I had my four +  Josh and Keegan and we invaded my friend Haley's house!  She also has four kids...so counting....we had 6 boys and 4 girls in one space!!  CRAY CRAY!!  But the girls had such a fun time with their lemonade stand!!!  Haley did such a cute job decorating and they had tons of visitors (including a friend from my church!!).  

Ryenn, Ella, Breslyn and Brie...what a bunch!  I'm so glad to have some girls for B to play with.  She can hold her own with all the boys she is surrounded by, but she has asked non-stop when we will see the "girls" again!!;)



Wednesday night we had to go up to the middle school to pay for Aidan's athletic gear and get fitted for football!!  It was so exciting...minus not being able to hear a single thing the coach said and my kids acting terrible.





Thursday Joey was home and we had one final family day....boy haircuts, buying dog food, out to lunch, getting Aidan fitted for goggles and SWIMMING!!


This time we were NOT the only ones there...the day camp kids were everywhere.  They were all well-behaved though, and B made friends with a few of the girls!! ;)



THEN it was Meet the Teacher Night for B and Finn!!  Fun times!!  I will probably do a whole post about it later, but here are a few pics of the cuties...





Friday I had Josh and Keegan (my kiddos hung out with Gaga and Gpa all day) and we had a blast...they were great helpers getting my car washed and vacuumed AND then with groceries!!  We even picked up some wood on the side of the road for some future Christmas gifts!!  That's right...I give my friends wood off the side of the road for gifts...cause I'm awesome like that!!  Seriously the projects are going to beautiful!!  I cannot wait to get started on them!!


Saturday I got my rugrats back and we had some Orange Leaf yogurt!  It was a great LONG week!


No comments:

Post a Comment