Sunday, March 16, 2014

Photo Dump...Week of Jan 26th

Sunday..her one and only Matilda Jane outfit!!


We taught Kids church...lots of fun....can you feel my sarcasm?  It's there...trust me!!


After church Ashlee and I ran some errands...and I picked up party favors for the shower!


IGC (from now on I'm just going to refer to them as that, so I don't have to go into the details constantly)...


IGC..."memory"...my Grandpa and me!!  This picture really does melt my heart.  I'm a puddle.


Helping B with her first real school project...


I decided I no longer want to clean the kids bathroom, ya know, since I'm not the one peeing ALL OVER IT!!  I gave them a tutorial and set them loose.  They.were.thrilled.




Tuesday I hopped on the scale and drug myself off.  I had been working so hard on my WW plan, but I wasn't seeing anything on the scale...except maybe the number go up an ounce or two.  I was so discouraged I just stood there in my bathroom...at 6am...blubbering....hard ugly cry.  I tried to be quiet, but just as I stepped into the shower Joey came in wondering what was wrong.  I stepped back out (wrapped in a towel...dirty minds) and just bawled in his arms.  Later that day Joey sent me this SWEET text message.  It was so encouraging and I love him for it!!


Valentine Mantle...


Finn's progress report!!  So proud of him!


I addressed baby shower invites!!!


Miss. Priss taking selfies while I fixed her hair!



We met Joey for lunch on Wednesday!!  Yummy and the boys were very well behaved!



Friday was Western Day at school!!  I love that these two have each other to rely on in school.  It's nice to have a partner in the every day things!


B drew me a pic...loving the fancy blue hair!


Started a new IGChallenge on February 1st!!  Whoohoo!


Saturday I sweated with Leslie Sansone of Walk Away the Pounds!!


And I finished up working in Owen and Finn's room....Friday I moved a lot of "stuff" out and patched all the holes in the walls.  Saturday I did the rest...painting, cleaning the walls and baseboards...it was a project, but I am so much happier the way the room is now!!



I made a rag banner for the baby shower!!  Love these colors together!


IGC...selfie!


Superbowl at the Szymanski's house!!  We ate, talked and watched a pathetic football game...but we had lots of fun!!


Time for February Photo Dumps!!  I'm only a month-ish behind!!  Teehee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment