Monday, May 5, 2014

Photo Dump...Week of March 24th

My Monday started off by not wanting to workout, but I pushed through....I'm always glad when I do.  I always feel better when I'm done.  And I'm always proud of myself when I'm done!!


This was THE WEEK...Camille was coming, and we decided to go out and celebrate at Fuddruckers!!  It was fabulous!!  The boys had a great time with the arcade games!




B went on her Kinder field trip!!  So precious and so rotten!  I love her bunches!!


Ashlee had her last appt with her obgyn on Wednesday....we were a little bit excited!!!


My packed bag Wednesday night....I couldn't wait for Joey to get home from work so I could join Ashlee and Krys up at the hospital!!!


Thursday began and Camille would soon join the world!!  It was amazing and I am so thankful to have been a part of it!!! 




This was me when I got home Thursday night....I was PAST EXHAUSTED!!!  


Obug and I visited them on Friday and Saturday!  Camille was getting her tan on!!  Ha!!



After Saturdays visit, I headed to a sweet baby shower.  Baby Boy Gabriel will be here soon!!


And one more pic of the preciousness that entered this world this week!!!  Teehee!


No comments:

Post a Comment