Thursday, May 8, 2014

Photo Dump...Week of March 31st

Monday: Silly girl...that face...I get it a LOT!


I stole took some gloves from Ashlee's labor room, so Owen could play with them!!


Tuesday...this guy.  He's getting to be too much...attitude, personality, attitude, etc!


We watched a little Hocus Pocus and apparently dressed up as a backwards Superman!!


Some sketches for Camille's photo shoot the following day!


It was so much fun doing this newborn session...I love her and it was a privilege being a part of this day!


Afterwards we went for Snow Cones....again!!



Thursday we headed out for CANTON!!!!  WHOOHOO!!!


I painted B's nails and toenails special just for our little trip!!


B and Grandpa...so sweet!!


Gaga playing horsies with Breslyn...I was in bed trying to stay awake!!  Haha!!


Friday started off with a little girl with BIG allergies. :(  We stopped at a local pharmacy and got her some drugs, but they ended up knocking her out...for 3 hours!!!  Luckily we rented a wagon and she rode all day!!



If you haven't noticed or aren't on IG with me....I enjoy taking crazy pics with weird manequins/animals/statues!!  Enjoy...:)))


Dinner...with Dad (funny man never takes a serious picture...he thinks it's hilarious)!!



Saturday morning...we were cold but ready to face the day of shopping!!!  


Yep....


Mom joined in on the fun!!!!  Bwahahaha!!


Our loot!!  Too fun and I canNOT wait to go again!!



I was happy to come home to these three rugrats....THANKS Grandma and Ashlee for making this trip possible by watching the boys!  They had a great time with both of you and I am blessed to have ya'll in my life.


Sunday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment