Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Special Father's Day {2014}

Happy Father's Day to two of the best dads EVER!!!

I've been so blessed and my kids have been so blessed to have.....

Dads who dress up for us...






Dads who WORK hard to provide for us...



Dads who PLAY hard...





Dads who are silly...



 

 Dads who inspire us...




And Dads who love us deeply...








{Bill, my FIL...a great dad, hard worker, funny and sweet.  We love you too!}


{My Grandfather...another great dad who is missed and loved!!}


The BEST father my kids could ever have!!  I love you babe!!


And my daddy....the BEST father I could've ever asked for.  You are so special to me.  I love you more than I can say...tomorrow you will have surgery to remove the cancer from your body and we are praying for great news to come, a quick and easy recovery and many more years of life to live!!



No comments:

Post a Comment