Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Two Favorite Littles...

...because I forgot to do a post for Owen back on his birthday!!  Yikes...awful momma.  :(

Dear Owen,

You are FOUR!!  I can't believe it!  You are full of IT life!  You are the crazy little boy who puts on a show if anyone will watch...you have this tiny voice to match your tiny body...you love Micky Mouse Clubhouse...you adore your siblings...you LOVE babies...you still enjoy sitting in my lap and having mommy time...you spray yourself with daddy's cologne every morning, right after you put on mommy's deodorant.  You are so funny, animated and down right cute!  I love you to pieces punk!!






 Dear Breslyn Claire,

SIX, you are SIX?!?!  I honestly don't even remember you turning 5, so let's go back to that age.  Ok?  You have grown so much this year!  You can READ!!  And at a high level!!  You LOVE school, and especially your teacher!!  You are currently into Barbies, Palace Pets, arts and crafts, READING, abcya...and you are such a great helper.  You love your brothers, and must give them each a hug and kiss each day.  You are sweet and sassy, loving and strong.  You have been "needing" Mommy time more recently, and I am GREAT with that!  Baby Girl, I cannot wait to see what is in store for you over the next year!!!






 LOVE,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment