Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Peace Out 2014

Wanted to hit on some highlights from 2014...last year I attempted an UBER LONG post and halfway through my computer shut down...after an hour of loading pics!! So this year I will just talk about a few things!!;)

First up....our year started off a little rocky with Joey starting a job in car sales.  It was straight commission and a straight heart attack for me!!  But the Lord provided for us abundantly.  I'm so thankful for His provision and the peace He gave us during that time!


In January I began my weight loss journey.  It wasn't easy, it still isn't easy....but worth it.  I have a post in my drafts about this subject, just can't make myself hit publish!! ;)


In April B and I went to Canton with Gaga and Grandpa!!  It was too much fun..as usual!!


In May our precious girl asked Jesus into her heart!!!  Best decision EVER!!!  More on that HERE!!


 In June my father was diagnosed with colon cancer.  It rocked my world.  Another experience for the Lord to show me He is good - ALL THE TIME.  More on that HERE!!



All summer I painted.  ALL summer!!  Ha!  This is a TERRIBLE picture, but it's proof!  I painted our foyer, kitchen, dining area, halls, living room and master bedroom.  I'm exhausted just remembering it!  Ha!!


 The kids started back to school!!!  7th, 3rd, 1st and Pre-k!!




Aidan started playing football!!!  Big WHOA moment for this momma!!  I can't believe I have a child old enough to be in 7th grade, but he's playing football too?!!


In September we had a little family getaway.  Just a hotel, pool and eating out!!  It was so much fun packed into a short weekend!  More HERE.


The rest of the year has been busy with football, basketball, ballet, kids performances, working, taking pictures for clients and friends, celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas and the start of a new business venture {more on that later}.  It's been fun 2014....peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment