Saturday, June 12, 2010

Update on Owen

We now have an appt set up with the Hematologist. It is for July 6th. After reviewing his files they determined it wasn't an emergency, but to get in at the next available appt...which was July 6th. I am happy that they aren't worried enough to rush us in, but having to wait 24 days is going to be difficult for this momma!! I am more level headed then when I wrote my last post. I know that no matter what God is involved in this. Good or bad, positive or negative, health or sickness...God is there to hold my hand and guide me through. I pray that he actually does provide me peace and wisdom during this time. I will definitely update after his appointment...in 24 days...did I mention it's gonna be 24 days??!! :}

{Please continue to pray for my sweet wonderful family. And I would also ask that you pray for my MIL...who is having to make some very difficult decisions regarding her mother (Joey's grandmother).}

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped by to see your welcome home bag hanger...love it btw! I just wanted to let you know that I will keep you in my prayer.

    ReplyDelete