Friday, November 23, 2012

I Missed It...

Wednesday was my Momma's BIRTHDAY!!!  I promise I had planned this post, but in the chaos of Thanksgiving I forgot to actually post it. :(...bad daughter!  Every year Mom gets the shaft when it comes to celebrating...it's always too close to Thanksgiving.

Dear Mom,

I love you.


You are a WONDERFUL MOM...


...and an AWESOME GaGa!!


You showed me how to be creative


and to not be afraid to be myself.



You are encouraging and your smile lights up a room...especially when it is under a Glinda crown!


You are INCREDIBLY creative and have such a tender heart for your grandchildren.


You are beyond BEAUTIFUL...and have cheekbones to die for!


You are funny and such a talented actress!!


You are giving and sacrifice for others...but especially your rugrat grandkids. 


I couldn't ask for a more interesting, crafty, talented, fashionable, crazy, funny, caring Mother.


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Thank you for being my model, my mother, my friend.
Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment