Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: November 22nd

Well today is actually THANKSGIVING!!  

I hope you each have an AWESOME day with family and friends.  I pray you are able to thank the GREAT Lord above for everything you've been given and for every trial you have been through.  Enjoy turkey, ham, mashed taters, green bean casserole, mac n cheese, rolls, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, whip cream,  sweet tea and blessed fellowship!!

Today I give thanks for my family...my extended family.  My Dad, Mom, Grandma, MIL and FIL.  They raised me, they raised Joey....they did a pretty awesome job if I say so!  Hahaha!!  But seriously, I am so grateful for all that my parents did and still do to support me.  I am so blessed to have my Grandma be a part of my daily life.  My in-laws are wonderful, salt-of-the-earth people!  They are giving and helpful and funny.  I am so glad God gave Joey such wonderful parents.  

And to top that....they are INCREDIBLE Grandparents!!!  They are  ALL have patience, they are giving, loving, selfless, funny, willing, courageous, adventurous...could I ask for more?  Ha!

Thank you David, Cheryl, Martie, Bill and Linda for each and every blessing you have given to us.  For your time and patience, love and encouragement, guidance and advice.  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

God Bless.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment