Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: November 15

Today {and EVERY DAY} I am thankful for my babies.

I never EVER expected to be a momma to SO MANY KIDS!!  Thank goodness I'm not in charge of my future...thank goodness the LORD is in charge of every stinkin' area of my life!!  

So today I give thanks for ALL four of my beautiful children...
Aidan Riley
Finley Patrick
Breslyn Claire
Owen Brady
You are my world...my fire...my pleasure...my pain...my joy...my miracles.  I feel completely honored to be called their mother.  I've never and will never receive a better gift than that of motherhood.  Lord such a great blessing that I absolutely don't deserve.  Each day is hard and each day is worth it.  Each day is wonderful and each day is a new adventure!  What an incredible responsibility to raise a family...and many days I question my actions, motives and my thoughts, and PRAY without ceasing, for the well-being of my children.  Thank you Lord for these four rugrats!! :)

Aidan, Finley, Breslyn and Owen,

I love you all SO VERY MUCH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment