Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: November 8th

Continuing with giving thanks on Thursdays...today I give thanks for My Husband.  

How incredibly blessed am I that God knew exactly what kind of man I would need in my life.  We are a great match and I am so thankful for all he does for our family.  

He works super hard to provide for our family.  He gives me unconditional love...which I very often DON'T deserve.  He loves on his children.  He has sacrificed a lot to care for this house of crazy!! :)  

Dear Joey,

Thank you so much sweetheart for all that you do for our family.  You are my very best friend, my confidant and dedicated partner.  I wouldn't want to "do" life with anyone else but you!!  I pray you know how much I love and appreciate you!!

All my love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment