Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Thursdays: November 1st

{Yep...I'm a day late, but I just thought of it...so there!!} 

I could commit to one post a day detailing one thing I am thankful for, but I know me.  I know that I will forget a day...maybe four and then I will get discouraged.  So this year I am just going to commit to posting my November Thanks on Thursdays!!  

So here is my November 1st Thanksgiving post:

I am so thankful for God, my Savior, my Salvation and especially the Holy Spirit living inside me!  A lot of people don't talk about the Holy Spirit...I don't know why because we couldn't make sense of this crazy life without Him.  Without the Holy Spirit we would never feel conviction, or know what we are called to do in life!  The Holy Spirit reveals Gods will and teaches us about our Spiritual Gifts (another post coming)!  

Thank you God for the great gift of your son and for each and every blessing you pour down on me.  
I love you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment