Monday, April 9, 2012

34 in 34...

Welp, today is my birthday...I am all of 34 years old.  I must admit that I do not like getting closer to 40, but I love and appreciate the maturity that comes with each passing year. :)  I've seen this done all over blog world...so why not jump in and do it too!!  Teehee! 

34 Random Facts...Enjoy!! 

#1...I have a problem with textury (yes, my own word) foods.  I.e. coconut (tastes like I'm eating paper), strawberries (too many seedlets get stuck in my teeth), peanuts...not always, but I don't want to be eating something creamy, only to bite into something crunchy..yuck!

#2...I love my dog...like lots!!  She loves me and I appreciate her company!

#3...I love 90's music.  I set up a Pandora channel with 90's music and every time I listen memories just come flooding back to me!  Luckily when I was growing up on these songs I pretty much didn't understand most of the words...I just loved the beat, rhythm and rhyme!!  But now I hear AND understand the words and I am embarrassed by a lot of the songs. ;(

#4...I dream of living in Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia...they just seem like beautiful states, full of friendly Southerners, fall foliage and lovely sights!

#5...I see gray hairs popping up on my head...and I loathe them!  I see blonde highlights in my future- fo sho!!

#6...I love Paula Deen.  I especially love her drawl...except for when she says, "awwlll" {yes, that would be "oil"} and "bawwlll" {"boil"}!  

#7...I cringe when people pronounce especially wrong!!!  It's not 'eck'specially!!  Another word that gets my feathers ruffled is when people say "acks" for ask.  Yikes!!

#8...I was very lucky not to have bad acne as a teenager...so WHAT IS UP with having such a problem in my 30's?!!  Ugh!!

#9...more pet peeves...not knowing the difference in there, their and they're; to, two and too; AND your and you're!!  

#10...I love sweets and bread and REAL sodas!!  

#11...I have been on a weight-loss journey since Jan 1st....and I so miss the above things!! ;)

#12...I'm only a good 30 stomach bugs away from my ideal weight- if I lose as much as I did last weekend when I was suffering from a tummy attack!  :))

#13...I would secretly love a little tattoo...like a tiny heart on my ankle...just to say I have one.  ;)

#14...I wish my entire house had hard wood floors!  

#15...I really want to take my kids to Disney.  Do you know how much it costs for a family of 6 to go to Disney?  I do...it's ridiculous!! :(

#16...My favorite restaurant is Mexican Inn.  They have the whole package...yummy chips and dip, delicious cheese enchiladas and it's close to my house.  If we are going on dip alone...Chuy's is by far #1!!!  Creamy Jalepeno...to.die.for!

#17...I rededicated my life to God last year...it was an amazing experience.  

#18...I have a problem being judgmental, but I ask God daily for help with this sin.

#19...I want a Dooney & Bourke, Coach or Louis Vuitton purse.  Yes, they are expensive, but I still want one...shameful I know!

#20..I am obsessed with reading blogs!

#21...I so badly want my house to be clean and cozy.  

#23...I don't dwell on the loss of our babies, but I do take time to think about them often.

#24...I hate fish!

#25...I have been blessed with great friends.

#26...I'm scared to fly on a plane...I've done it, just scared to do it again!!

#27...I like planning parties, but actually putting the ideas together the day of is SO STRESSFUL!

#28...I love having a big family!!  Some days I feel overwhelmed by it, but I would not have it any other way!

#29...I need {or really want} a new computer.

#30...Pretty Little Liars...can't wait till June!!

#31...I am excited about what God has in store for our family!! :))

#32...I enjoy leading Bible studies at church...but my tummy fills with butterflies every Wednesday night around 6:30 {just in time for my 7:00 class!! Haha!}!  

#33...I desperately want to get my college degree.  I don't even care what I major in, I just WANT THAT DEGREE!

#34...It took a ridiculously long time to write this post...and I am one crazy, boring person!!  :))

Well, if you are still reading you are a true friend!!  Ha!  ;))  

1 comment:

  1. #1 - ME TOO! Coconut is the worst. I like the flavor, but leave out the shreds!
    #24 - SERIOUSLY? Okay, I'm not sure we can be friends.
    #23 - Hugs.
    Happy happy day!

    ReplyDelete