Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Sneak Peek...Eeek!

I am so excited to share Breslyn's new big girl room...but it's not quite complete.  In the mean time I am gonna share a few of the projects we've done in a few different posts.

 Here are the embarrassing BEFORE photos....I know...Y.I.K.E.S!!  In my defense...we have a million kids, and these pics were taken shortly after ALL my kids rearranged rooms!  Everything just got chunked in here with no rhyme or reason.


{please please ignore the naaaasty carpet....yucko!  Thanks to leaking sippy cups all of my carpets have little dirty dots all throughout the house!}

Yep...I don't even have words for the mess going on here....shameful. :(
I searched for a long time on Craigslist for the perfect armoire, but it was never meant to be.  :((  I wanted this exact one...
....although I didn't get the exact one, I was so blessed that my Grandma got this one for $50.  I can't wait to show you the AFTER photos!!  Once it was painted white and sanded...oooh, gracious, it is a beauty!!
 




Well....I hope you aren't greatly disturbed by the images you have seen!!  Haha!!  Sadly I let her room go on looking like this for a ridiculously long time, but I just didn't know what I wanted to do in her room.  Once I finally nailed down the theme I wanted to go with (thanks Ashlee), and got our tax return money (to pay for the changes), we started working hard to transform her little living quarters!  I cannot wait to show all the work we have done to this room!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment