Monday, April 16, 2012

Curtain Sneak Peek: Bresnlyn's Room Part III

So I give you another sneak peek at Breslyn's room!!  I think this design element may be my absolute favorite of the entire room!!  I cannot wait to show you the final product!!  I knew I wanted her curtains to make a statement, but never could really find what I wanted.  I couldn't afford any custom curtains, so I was basically stuck.  I finally asked my momma to meet me at Target and help me decide!  Well, we found these BEAUTIFUL heavy duty curtains.  Love them.  But they were not long enough, so we headed over to JoAnn's to pick out extra material to add to the bottom.


I knew I wanted to bring in the other colors we were using in her room...so for sure black & white, yellow and green!!  I fell in love with these patterns!! 



My momma is AWESOME!!  She whipped these together {and I know it wasn't easy...apparently one of the curtain panels was longer than the other!!  What??  What a pain!}  Anywho...I picked them up from her house last night, and we are going to hang them tonight!!  Eeek!!  So excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment