Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pinterest Food Pass and FAIL!

Well, I am pretty proud of the fact that I have been thinking outside the box when it comes to meal makin' and fixin'!!  Anywho...I've tried all the following and some were Y.U.M.M.Y and some (one in particular) were fails.  Here ya go...



I am eating this as I type!!  It is very good.  It's a little salty....and a little mushy.  I would rinse the black beans a lot more, and I would leave out the the salsa and use it as a garnish.  But actually quite delish!!



These puffs were just okay.  They ended up being a lot doughy...not so great.  But maybe a real cook would know how to fix that.  Even though it was doughy, it was also slightly dry. 



This TACO PIE is delicious!!  I mean DELICIOUS!!  Fix it, it is sooo worth it! :)



Oh my Sweet Goodness!!!  Made it...can't wait to make it AGAIN and AGAIN!! 



Baked Club Pinwheels...one word...INCREDIBLE!!  I can't wait to make them again...husband and kids loved them.  We discussed how yummy these would be with eggs, cheeses and anything else we could stuff in there for a breakfast meal!



HORRIBLE...don't make them...it took F.O.R.E.V.E.R to prepare and by the time they were eaten they were completely stale!  Yuckkkky!

Well, I hope this will inspire you to go out on a limb and try something different...or spice up something you currently eat now!!  Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the taco pie, am gonna make it now!! You inspired me!
    Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete