Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

I have to take a minute to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!  Today she turns...a year older than last year {teehee}!!  

I'm sure many people out there think they have the best Grandmother, but they are wrong!!  I have the bestest Grandma EVER!!  Now that that is clear, I can go on to praise her!!  Actually, I praise God for her!  

Thank you God for allowing me to have such a great Gma.  You made her so special....many qualities that make her so endearing!  She is loving, generous, caring, selfless, a great listener, a doer with a servants heart.  

I know how blessed I am to have her in my life...and I am thrilled that my kids get that same blessing!!  


Isn't she absolutely precious?!!!  I love her to pieces. 

Grandma, thank you for being my friend, my confidant and such a wonderful example!!  I love you so much! 
  

1 comment: