Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Shave and a Haircut...

Actually it was just 3 haircuts...thank goodness my boys aren't shaving yet!!  Teehee!!  Before we left for vacation my little ragamuffins needed some major hair healing!!  I've cut their hair numerous times, but this time I had them pose...cause that's what I do!!

First up was Owen...or should I say Shaggy?!!





Next was Finley...excited as ever!!



OMGoodness...I love those freckles on his face!!  I wish they didn't have to be covered up by glasses.



And Aidan...yeah, he will probably hate me for this not-so-flattering pic, but his face cracks me up!!  Joey had buzzed his hair a few weeks ago, so really I just did some trimming.  Handsome little booger!





I love all three of my boys....even if they are stinky and smelly!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. classic face shave

    ReplyDelete