Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy 36th Joseph!

Today is my husbands BIG DAY!  Happy Birthday to a great man.....here are a few of the hundreds of reasons I love him!!

He's never had a problem carrying my purse...that's VERY important!!  


He's not afraid to jump in and fix things!! 


He helps with any projects that I cannot tackle on my own...



He put up with having a garage sale...and very generously gave away a ton of things!


When he's not helping carry props at photo shoots, he's taking care of the kids so I can make a go of this fun biz!!


He's so great with our kiddos...





He's hilarious...really one of my top favorite attributes!!


He "agrees" to help at "events" even when it's not really his "thing"!!!


He shares in the things that are important to our kids!


Did I mention he's funny?


And last...He is just so darn handsome!!



I love you so much sweetheart.  Thank you for all you do to provide for our family.  You are an amazing Godly man, and I am so glad that I get to be a part of your life!  

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet! HBD, Joey! Handsome AND funny -- great combo!

    ReplyDelete