Saturday, December 28, 2013

Photo Dump...Starting Around Thanksgiving!

We will start on Thursday because I didn't do much before Thanksgiving!  First...our beautiful turkey!!  We celebrated at my Grandma's house with my mom and dad, aunt and uncle.


Then we headed out to my SIL and BIL's house.  We had such a good time playing with the triplets!!  They are ADORABLE and big chunky HUGE!!  They have these rolls that go on forever!!!  


Cheyenne, Piper, Brooklyn and B!!!




Wyatt and Aidan...Morgan and Joey!!


Breslyn and Piper!!!


Finley and his look alike cousin Wyatt!!



My bestie brought me some delishousness in a bag!!  Technically it's called "Better-than-sex-Chex"...and I could really use some more of this RIGHT now!!


The weekend was full of picture takin'!  I took this pic in Trinity Park, where my first session was!!


And since I am so far behind, I may do two weeks at a time...I don't want to be sharing Christmas in March!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment