Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coming Soon...

It's almost that time of year again...PICTURE TAKIN' TIME!!  I'm really excited about the possibility of doing more family sessions this Fall season!!  I hope that past clients will want to do sessions again and that new clients would like to sign up as well!!  I've been pinning some BEAUTIFUL images on Pinterest...just thought I would share a few that I would love to try either this Fall (or sometime soon)!!!  Enjoy:



{I love that they are all looking in different directions...just beautiful}





{It would be hard to pull this off seeing as how we live in Texas...which gets about a day of Fall and it's NEVER this pretty!!!  Ha!}







{One of my absolute favorites!!}







{So precious...what a cutie patootie!}

Happy Fall Family Foto's Y'all!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment