Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Room!!

Good Sunday Afternoon!!  Today I'm showing the AFTER pictures of my preschool classroom!!!  If you missed the BEFORE pics go HERE!!

As you enter:




Where they hang their bags and nap mats:



This border has been everyone's favorite when they come in!!  I love it and it was a total PINspiration!!  


The board on the left will hold paper cupcakes the kids made at Open House!!  The other board will hold awesome art done by the kiddos!!  




Close up of the polka dot border!  I SUPER love it!!




Alphabet pennant banner!!  Another FAVORITE of the room!!  


On the aptly named "Family" board we will display pictures of each of our kiddos and their family's (is that punctuation correct?  Their families or family or family's HAHAHA!)!!



So that ends the tour!!  I hope you liked the room!  I'm ready to get to know the kids...that will be this Tuesday!!  Bring on the crazy!  Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment