Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pinteresting Sayings

Just some sayings I've pinned recently:


totally hilarious...but oh, so true.



sadly, very much how I have felt a lot lately...but, just keep smiling, just keep smiling!!  Ha!


Source: vwbblog.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Amen, Amen, Amen!!  Somedays I can't tell God thank you enough for all He has done to bless me!!



LOVE!!!


Source: i.imgur.com via Ashley on Pinterest

For real!!!  Seriously!!  ;)



Oh, how much I love this saying.  I used to say I could never let my children grow up to be missionaries.  I know...pathetic.  But now, I pray God can use them to the best of their abilities for HIS GLORY!



OMGosh...so funny!!


Source: etsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest

And of course I had to end with this saying...one of my TOP FAVORITES EVER!!  

I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment