Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all 2012

This summer I made a goal for myself.  Every Christmas I take a few days to get a million all my decorations put out.  I love it.  I enjoy passing all the pretty, sparkly, twinkling goodies.  I look forward to staring at the tree all lit, and covered in matching ornaments.  My kids rooms look just a little more special with precious little trees in them.  I can't get enough....but then...December 31st comes and I MUST put the beauties back up.  Then I realize I did a lot of work to not get to enjoy them for very long....so this year WILL be different.  

I decided to put my Fall decorations out on September 1st...and I did. :) I will start to put my Christmas decorations out on....NOVEMBER 1st!  Yes, I know this is early...maybe even too early.  If I start to get sick of seeing my Christmas decor before Christmas then I won't put them out quite so early next year!!!  All that said...here is my Fall Mantle this year!!  I really like it.  I didn't spend one cent on this here project!!  Whoohoo!  My favorite is probably the sunflower-mason jar-basket thingy!  I hope you like it!  



 




Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

5 comments:

  1. Found you over at Organize and Decorate Everything. I love your fall mantel! The entire arrangement is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. I love the banner most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Beautiful Fall decor. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Fireflies and Jellybeans. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/10/make-it-pretty-monday-week-17.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I LOVE it, so pretty!! Great work :)
    *kelly www.yourcharmedlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty mantel! I love that orange burlap wreath!

    ReplyDelete